A simple guide to vegan creatine supplementation.
- Creatine supplementation is not essential for vegans. However, it may significantly improve your workout or athletic performance.
- Creatine is vegan.
- Creatine is extremely safe.
- Helps build muscle, repair muscle quicker, increase muscle fiber growth and reduces protein breakdown.
- It may help with some neurological diseases, improve brain/spinal injuries, improve brain cognitive function and improve memory in the elderly.
- Buy a powder, not a pill (most likely made from gelatin)
- Complete ‘loading phase’ (explained below) and incorporate 5g into smoothies or breakfast oats each day for maximum results.